Friday, April 5, 2013

Where did I come from?


I don't know what has gotten into me lately, but I have become obsessed in old, rare, vintage items. Basically anything out of the ordinary and I started a collection of my own. I usually sell items on Etsy that I know people like me are looking for and i just happen to have it. About two weeks ago I found this purple beauty and I had to have her.... I also remember having one just like it about 5 years ago and I gived it away to my aunt who lives in Guatemala City.
I did a google search on purple cows and I cant find out where she came from!!! I did find one just like it in Flickr and this person got hers when she was a little girl about 45 years ago.
No one seems to recognize it and it's very similar to the Freeman-McFarlin collection but not close sue to the gems and the flower on her head.

Her tag has a poem that says..
" I never saw a purple cow
I never hope to see one
But, I can tell you anyhow
I'd rather see than be one"

If anyone has any information leave me a comment, she is dying to know where she came from!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment